


maile went to her first carnival today. she loved all the rides, and she really wanted to go on the big rides but she was still a little too short. we also went to the park to feed the ducks and an entire family of deer walked up. i was also kai's first time to the park and his first swing. he loved it.
6 comments:
Cute pictures Summer. WE had a great time with you guys this week.
That is a great pix of Kai. He looks like a little Ricky. So fun! I cant wait to see you soon.
I can't believe how big Kai is getting! See ya this weekend!
what a sweet family you have!!! i'm so glad you found us...love to see you and little maile and kai!
he summer! you're little girl is adorable, and congrats with Kai, i've heard lots of stories about the jealous older sibling of mommy! good luck i hope it gets better soon!
Hi summer- This is Sheila from BYUH softball days. I saw your name on Holly's blog and found you. I can't believe you have two kids! They are adorable. You look very happy. As for me, I'm married, prego and living in Hawaii. Check us outt @ sheilarich.blogspot.com
Post a Comment