Maile got to go to Emily girlfriends house and ride the horses. She loves the horses and she got to help brush and spray the horse named shadow before she rode her. she had to wear her boots and hat to go ride so she looked so cute. she got a horse from torr and emily for her birthday and she has to take it everywhere she goes. i'll post pictures from her birthday later after i get them downloaded.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She is not afraid of anything!! Cowgirl Maile!!
YeeeHaww Maile! How fun!
Those are some great pictures. I love that she carries her horse around with her.
That looks like second nature for her! She looks adorable.
she is sooo cute!! the hat rules.
can't believe we missed you in shasta--my cell phone was broken (it broke the morning we left) and I just got your message!! dang it--we'll have to do it again sometime. we might go back in august--let me know when you are going up again and we'll plan better.
I am sorry I haven't called yah back yet. I am always thinking about you though. Your kiddles are so adorable. Maile is so pretty, I love that picture of her on the horse with her little hat on. How much fun!
Your kids are cuties! Kai definitely looks like his Daddy. I love that Maile is into horses. My kids totally are too.
summer I found you. Did you get my e-mail?
Post a Comment