Saturday, August 23, 2008

jennifer this is a post for you. i thought you would like the picture of maile too. my friend nita took it and i think it's a cute picture. 


8 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

Summer! Your kids are so cute!!! Keep up the posts!!

Jennifer and Freddie said...

Good job Summer!!! I love all the pics of the kids. From the looks of the picture..Maile has definitely got my lips....BIG!! HAHA!! That pic is too cute!!! How in the world did you and Ricky make such a handsome little boy...Joking!!!He is adorable and getting so Big!! They grow way to fast!!! Thanks for the pics!!

Mistelyn said...

I tagged you Summer Sum Sum! Go to my page.
Your pictures are so cute! How was your Summer, Summer?
--Misty--

lish and toby said...

I love the black and white pictures! My favorite is the last of Maile blowing the windmill..good job photographer

Harn's said...

Wow Summs your kiddles are getting so big. They are so cute, I love the black and white photos. Kai is really a little cutie, crazy you guys are mommas, you and Nita and now Tex!!

Dial Family said...

SUMS!! It is soo good to connect with you and tish. I found her blog and then yours thru sunnee bishops. They are so cute. You have to keep us posted on how things are with you guys. I love your blog and love to see your family. Your kids are absolutely adorable. (Your little girl looks just like you!!) Keep us posted!!
nateandbj.blogspot.com
LOVE Ya GIRL!!

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Tag your it, Sums! Come to my blog to see...

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Tag your it, Sums! Come to my blog to see...