OH HOW AWESOME!! He is sucha cutie Sums!! All your kids are!! I'm so glad your blogging again. Wondered if you fell off the face of the earth!! glad to see your still around!! Miss you much!! Beej
He's so cute! That must have been so fun to see. Happy Birthday Kai! By the way, was that a jogging stroller I saw? Summer are you running around the beautiful town of Ashland? I'm jealous!
3 comments:
I loved the pictures. That is how everyone should enjoy their birthday cake!
OH HOW AWESOME!! He is sucha cutie Sums!! All your kids are!! I'm so glad your blogging again. Wondered if you fell off the face of the earth!! glad to see your still around!! Miss you much!! Beej
He's so cute! That must have been so fun to see. Happy Birthday Kai! By the way, was that a jogging stroller I saw? Summer are you running around the beautiful town of Ashland? I'm jealous!
Post a Comment