this is our trip to georgia, we started out driving and we got to salt lake and decided to fly the rest of the way. ricky hates to fly, but he decided he hated to drive that far with 2 kids even more. we had fun visiting with ricky's family and we were sad to go but it was time. maile had on her swimsuit for a little while when we got to the beach then she didn't think it was fair that the boys got to take off their shirts so her suit came right off, good thing i got a picture before it came off.
Summer...please update and put some new pics up. My neice and nephew are both growing at rapid speeds and I am missing it!! Yeah I know it has only been a month...but it feels like a real long time!!!
I just found your blog through Nita's...you look so good!!! You have the cutest little family. That cracks me up how you guys got to UT and got on a plane...I can totally relate. We drive to CA & WA each summer...they are both 2 full days of driving...it does get easier as they get older...portable DVD players are a must too. It's great to see you Summer!!
Hey Summer, just linked over from Nita's blog and it's so fun to see you and Ricky and your cute kiddos. Your little girl is a mini replica of you! Glad to see you're doing so well.
10 comments:
Congrats to Ricky on getting on the airplane.
Looks like a fun trip!
Ricky's on an airplane!
Ricky's on an airplane!
Yeah! I'm so excited to see you. We can celebrate our birthday's together:)
My favorite picture is Ricky on the plane. Yeah for you Summer, now you can fly! Cute beach picture.
Summer...please update and put some new pics up. My neice and nephew are both growing at rapid speeds and I am missing it!! Yeah I know it has only been a month...but it feels like a real long time!!!
Hey Summer! I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you when you were tiny - so adorable. What a cute family!
I just found your blog through Nita's...you look so good!!! You have the cutest little family. That cracks me up how you guys got to UT and got on a plane...I can totally relate. We drive to CA & WA each summer...they are both 2 full days of driving...it does get easier as they get older...portable DVD players are a must too. It's great to see you Summer!!
Hey Summer, just linked over from Nita's blog and it's so fun to see you and Ricky and your cute kiddos. Your little girl is a mini replica of you! Glad to see you're doing so well.
Post a Comment