Thursday, June 26, 2008
Here's an update on our family. Maile is still a stinker but she's doing much better with kai. Kai is totally content with just sitting and watching everyone, and he has no intrest in crawling. Nita and her family were just here and her little girl Eve is 2 weeks older than Kai and is crawling around everywhere. I was hoping Kai would get inspired and try it himself, but he's so big he hasn't figured out how to hold himself up yet. Maile is doing gymnastics and loves it. She's a little wild on the trampolines and likes to run over the kids in front of her but other than that she's really good. We're headed to Shasta for the 4th so i'll post some pictures then. Sorry Jennifer I haven't taken any pictures yet, but I promise I'll start taking more of the kids. Oh I forgot to about ricky, he's doing good and I even got him to work on my cute trailer last weekend. I think he's warming up to it other than the fact that it has daisies and is really old and all the other stuff that i love about it. Okay so he still doesn't love it, but i do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the update!!! Ricky is warming up to the whole trailer thing a little.... it seems!!!! HAHA!! Kai is trying to stay a little guy for a while!!! He can't find a reason to crawl yet!! Maile and the gymnastics...how cute!! All those kids that she keeps running over...Are they all replicas of Kolton?? HEHE!!! She is probably having Deja Vu and remembering...oh yeah I got this!!!! Yes, definitely put up pics of the Shasta trip and oh yeah I am totally Jealous!!
You need to take a pic of Maile in her gymnastics outfit.
So much fun!
hey summer---if you check this before you're off to shasta (i'm guessing lake shasta in cali) let me know b/c we're going to redding for the 4th. i love your little babes! i wanna see the wagon!
Maile sounds like she is a spiiting image of her Mommy!!! Your family is so adorable!
Hey chica-dee, I'm so glad we saw you all when we did. Did you get your package yet? Let me know when you get it. Love yah!
Post a Comment